Sunday, December 20, 2009

8 weeks






Age - 8 weeks
Weight - Not sure - won't find out until the 21st at his 2 month.
Height - 21.5 inches was his last height - see above for when he will be measured again.
Sleeping habit - Pretty good! He sleeps until 2:30-4 (so from 9:00 to then) then again until about 7. I can't complain. I've been bad with insomnia lately.
Eating habits - 4 oz every 2.5 - 3 hours during the day, about every 4 hours at night. If he goes 3 hours or longer now, I give him 5 oz and he usually wants the whole thing.
Favorite activity - Looking at himself in the mirror, and smiling. - Same as last week!
Cutest Moment of the Week - The giggle fest he had to a Toby Keith song the other day. So cute!
Firsts -First trip to a restaurant and to IA City!


I got my Beco baby carrier the other day and I LOVE it. I love baby wearing - its such an awesome way to feel close to my little guy and get stuff done!


No comments:

Post a Comment