Wednesday, December 2, 2009

6 weeks


In 6 short weeks, my baby has gone from a little wee guy to a big boy whose slowly starting to explore his world! I am just trying to hold on to him as much as I can - first its not wanting to be held 24/7 and next thing you know he'll be leaving for college!!! Mmkay, so maybe I am jumping the gun, but I just love this little man so much. I actually get jealous when Joe holds him at night - I miss his little snuggly butt! Man, going back to work is going to be SO HARD - for me, probably not for Hunter at all!





Anyways, without further ado:

Age - 6 weeks
Weight - Unsure, last check up was 11 lbs
Height - 21.5 inches (again at last check up)
Sleeping habit - He sleeps for about 3.5 -4 hours from 9 pm on, then typically gets up around 4/4:30 - then sleeps until 6:30 or so.
Eating habits - 4 oz every 2.5 - 3 hours during the day, about every 4 hours at night.
Favorite activity - Starting at himself in the mirror in the car - or the mirror that I bought for him. Or smiling at his bears in his pack and play - or just taking a nap on Mom!
Cutest Moment of the Week - This morning at midnight when I went to change him, he was laughing and smiling so much!! The rule is to not "engage" your baby at night but I couldn't help giggling and smiling back at him.
Milestones - Being six weeks old! Peeing through his nightgown and swaddle blanket TWICE IN ONE NIGHT!!





No comments:

Post a Comment