Sunday, November 22, 2009

1 mo and 3 days PP

A side by side comparison for you. The last belly pic I took (using photo booth on my Mac, anyways), and me today, at 1 mo and 3 days PP.

My thoughts? I have skinny face again!! For this, I am excited. I am not excited for the muffin top that I now am owner of. I am back exercising, walking/running 3 miles a day (broken into segments on the treadmill, as Hunter usually wakes up and starts crying at about 1.5 miles). I am going to start also doing the 30 Day Shred when Joe gets home from work at nights.

Am I totally happy? No, I'd love to not have a muffin top covered in stretch marks. I'd love to be back in my size 8's instead of squeezing into the one pair of size 10's I bought. But, your body cannot go through the process of labor and delivery without having your body change. It took me 9 months to get there, and I know my body will never be the same again. Therefore, I am pretty happy with my body. Weight gain freaked me out, but it was totally worth it, and I feel like my body deserves a HUGE pat on the back for what it went through. So we'll work together on getting fit again, right body? And like I said in my old blog, I am just relieved to not have a swollen face anymore. SO RELIEVED.

With all that being said, I totally just had an enormous brownie.










No comments:

Post a Comment