Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It feels like an eternity since I posted last.

I have returned to work. It sucks, but it pays the bills, right? I miss my sweet little guy EVERY SINGLE HOUR of the day. But, I hate to admit, that sometimes, I take five minutes and sip my coffee in my office chair and its like my vacation.

We make up for the lack of bonding time by spending every second together from 4:30 pm to 8:00am the next day together. I truly think Hunter will be in our room (not our bed, though, I hope, he's doing well in his pack and play) until at least 6 months. Possibly longer. I'm not in a huge hurry.

With being a working mom, there is guilt. There will always be guilt, I'm sure. But, its worth it just to see him smile at me when I pick him up. And let me just say. LOVE MY DAYCARE. They are awesome.

I have so much I want to say. Instead I am going to ask you to read this blog and pray for the family of Layla. It makes me want to take back every single moment that I prayed for Hunter to sleep so I could clean/eat/get on the internet. So in honor of Layla, mommies, please snuggle your kids close tonight and remember how lucky you are to have them.




No comments:

Post a Comment